The Manual Food Processor, aka “MFP,” is the perfect tool to quickly and efficiently cut, chop and blend foods and create simple recipes. You can save SO much time using this tool. You can combine fruits, vegetables, cream cheese, herbs and much more to create small servings of salsa, guacamole, tapenades, sauces, egg salad, chicken salad and dips all with the pump of a handle!
First off, what can it chop quickly?
- Fruits (blueberries, raspberries, nectarines, mangoes, strawberries)
- Toppings for desserts (graham crackers, oreo cookies, vanilla wafers)
- Vegetables (celery, onions, peppers, broccoli, mushrooms, ice berg lettuce, beans, tomatoes, cabbage)
- Condiments (olives, dill pickles)
- Herbs (basil, cilantro, parsley)
- Fresh salsa
- Pico de gallo
- Fresh tomato basil pasta sauce
- Egg salad
- Olive spread
- Fruit salsa
- Thai peanut sauce
- Chimchurri sauce
- Basil pesto (or whatever kind of pesto you like)
Here are some of my favorite recipes (Just click the picture for the full recipe):
Margarita Party Dip
Pico de Gallo
Pimiento Cheese Spread
To purchase the Manual Food Processor, go to www.pamperedchef.com/pws/jenhaugen
I am a director with Pampered Chef, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef tools, I thank you for your support.