I am so excited to help you get started with your new Quick Cooker – the pressure cooker that is SO safe, SO easy to use, and will save you oodles of money and oodles of time.
Here are the tips you need to get started now that you own this fantastic kitchen appliance that will help you be comfortable and confident, and use it several times a week!
I’ve developed three short videos for you to watch! These videos are going to help you STEP-by-STEP. Once you do, you are going to loving the meals that come out of your Quick Cooker pressure cooker.
Video 1: Getting Started with Your Quick Cooker
Video 2: How to Pressure Cook Grains, Rice, Vegetables and Meats
Video 3: Quick Cooker Recipes and Cleaning Hacks
Resources for you:
- How to Use a Pressure Cooker: https://blog.pamperedchef.com/kitchen-tips-tools/how-to-use-pressure-cooker/
- Do’s and Don’ts with Pressure Cooking: https://blog.pamperedchef.com/kitchen-tips-tools/dos-donts-pressure-cooking/
- 5 Reasons to try Pressure Cooking: https://blog.pamperedchef.com/make-it-easy/reasons-to-try-pressure-cooking/
Recipe Ideas for your Quick Cooker:
- DIY Oatmeal Bar: https://blog.pamperedchef.com/at-home/oatmeal-breakfast-bar/
- Recipes (oodles of them) from our Test Kitchen
3 Things to Do Right Now
- Like my Facebook Page to get access to my live how-to cooking videos and new product reveals!
- Join my exclusive VIP group on Facebook for exclusive access to tips, specials and recipes!
- Reach out to me with any other questions you have! You can contact me through my website!
Interested in purchasing a Quick Cooker? Head to my website to learn more!
Want the full 75 minute Pressure Cooking 101 Class? Here you go!
As an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, I receive commissions from your purchases, and I also provide you with excellent customer service! Thank you for stopping by.