There is no better time to host a party, with the weather cooling and bringing people indoors, and thoughts of the holidays looming in your head, it’s time to start planning your Pampered Chef party.
Here are five reasons why you need to hold a party with me this fall:
- You haven’t seen your friends and family in a while. Sure you keep saying “we should get together”, but have you made a plan to do it? It’s been all summer, or heck, maybe it’s been even longer than that. A Pampered Chef party with me is just the reason you need to bring your friends together.
- It’s easy and fun to host. I literally set you up with everything you need to invite your guests and give you a weekly reminder to help you stay on track.
- You need ideas for fast and easy cooking. You and your friends are struggling with fast meal ideas for busy evenings. Think about it – with back-to-school and sports schedules and other evening activities, weeknight meals can become stressful. A Pampered Chef party with me can give you and your friends new recipes with new flavors, new cooking tips to save time, and tools to help make dinner stress-free. I will share my best tips with you and make it interactive too!
- You like free products and big discounts– the Deluxe Cooking Blender, or the Quick Cooker or the cookware or knives, the Food Chopper, the Veggie Spiralizer, other meal prep tools but you don’t have the budget to pay full price. I help you maximize your discounts with your party.
- You will gain confidence in the kitchen. See the tools that can make you cook like a pro. And I will give you all the recipes you will need to get started with using your tools right away.
You might wonder if you have the time:
- Even with your busy schedule, we can find something that will work. The rejuvenation that will come from seeing friends and family will be exactly what you will love. I make it easy as pie.
- Or choose an online party and you and your friends can check into the party when it works for your schedule over a four day period.
You might wonder if you have the space:
- I’ve done parties in all sorts of locations and let me tell you, size doesn’t matter. 🙂 It’s more about the opportunity to be together. Guests love small and intimate spaces just as much as large and open ones.
- Maybe you have a friend who would love to co-host with you and hold it at his/her place.
You might wonder if it’s really worth it.
- My hosts on average save more than $300 on their order (sometimes, it’s $1000 saved – not kidding!). Think about all the holiday gift shopping you could do at a discount (everyone needs and loves Pampered Chef products), and all the products you could finally get for yourself to replace the worn-out or not great quality items you currently have. With the right tools, you can love cooking, whether it’s from a microwave, a stovetop, an oven, a grill or a Quick Cooker pressure cooker or the Deluxe Cooking Blender.
Here are the host rewards you will get:
And here are some recent happy hosts:
What type of party will you host?
- An in-home cooking party (perfect for an in-person experience with your friends – taste a recipe and play with the tools!)
- An online party (perfect for the hostess who has friends from all over or doesn’t have a free moment to host in his/her home)
- A catalog party (browse through the catalog with your friends and family, collect orders and get great rewards)
- A texting party (a link I share with you to share with your friends)
- A fundraiser
- A bridal shower
How can you schedule your party? Just fill out this form right now – dates are filling up very fast (not kidding).
I hope to help you soon, happy cooking!