Do you have an easy, elegant meal you can make for a brunch or “brinner” (breakfast for dinner)? The Dutch Baby is SO good and making it in the Cast Iron Skillet is the best way to make it. Topping it with fruit gives it a healthy twist too.
5 Reasons to Love the New Pampered Chef Cast Iron Skillets
- How do you like to cook? If you love cooking on all kinds of surfaces from stove top, to oven, to broiler, to grill, to fire pit. These pans can do it all.
- Do you love searing your meats and getting a perfectly crisp crust? Cast iron gives you the most even heating and searing of any pan. You can use it to make cornbread with crisp edges, pizza with crispy edges, dutch babies, and meats with a perfect sear.
- Do you want an easy start up? They come pre-seasoned. You guys – this is awesome! You can start cooking with them right away without having to worry about any process to follow first. That was one thing that was always intimidating to me before I had my own cast iron. It actually has kept me from purchasing it in the past.
- Do you look for easy lifting and space to cook for the family? These Pampered Chef Cast Iron Skillets have two handles and an exclusive design that’s circle- square shaped allowing you to fit four chicken breasts inside. And having two handles makes it so easy to lift and pour (there are two pour spouts – one on each side too!). No more trying to one-hand lift.
- Do you want to pass this to your children? It’s a legacy piece of cookware – it will be passed down for generations due to the quality and versatility of this collection. You can get both a 10-inch and a 12-inch skillet.
Watch how I made the Dutch Baby here:
- Pampered Chef Cast Iron Skillet
- Pampered Chef Quick Slice
- Pampered Chef Whipped Cream Maker
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp butter, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup strawberries, stems removed
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Place the 10" (25-cm) Cast Iron Skillet into the oven and preheat to 425°F (220°C).
- Whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt together in a medium bowl. Then, whisk in the flour.
- When the oven is preheated, carefully remove the skillet from the oven and add the butter, swirling it to melt.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and return it to the oven. Bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F (180°C) and bake for 5 more minutes.
- Remove the skillet from the oven. Serve the Dutch baby with the strawberries, blueberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar.
- Purchase the Cast Iron Skillets, the Quick Slice and the Whipped Cream Maker from my personal website. Your purchase supports my small business and I very much appreciate it!
- Quick Cooker Pressure Cooker Recipe Round Up
- Fast & Healthy: Dutch Baby in the Cast Iron Skillet
- How to Use Cast Iron Skillets with Recipes & Care Tips
- Deluxe Air Fryer Recipes & Care
- What Cooking Can Do to Bring Us Together