The Deluxe Air Fryer cooks with air and not oil making it a super healthy way to cook some of your favorites! What can you cook in the Deluxe Air Fryer? A lot. And it’s more than an air-fryer, it also makes perfectly cooked rotisserie chicken or tender pork roast or even chicken breasts. It dehydrates fruit and veggies and herbs and even jerky. It bakes and roasts and even reheats. Plus it has a rotating basket to evenly crisp smaller foods like chicken nuggets, french fries and appetizers. What can’t it do?!
Here’s a full list of the Deluxe Air Fryer’s functions:
- Air-Fry (cooking at high heat with a high fan speed to crisp up your food)
- Bake (use it like a small oven)
- Roast (the best roasted veggies and proteins in just minutes rather than hours)
- Rotisserie (by pressing this button with the rotate button, it will provide you with a rotisserie chicken just like from the grocery store in about 45 minutes)
- Reheat (crisp up last night’s leftovers without the soggy mess)
- Dehydrate (herbs, fruits, veggies and even proteins)
- Fits up to a 4-pound chicken
- 3.7 quart rotating basket holds about 1 pound of fries
- Two cooking trays for multi-level cooking for up to 6 people
- Drip tray which can even roast veggies on the bottom
- Removable door and upper shield for easy clean up
- Easily fits under kitchen cabinets (14.5 inches tall, 12.75 inches wide, 14.25 inches deep)
- Comes with all accessories: removable shield, cooking trays (2), basket, retrieval tool, rotisserie set
Multiple recipes come with the FREE Cooking Guide that accompanies the Deluxe Air Fryer. Here’s a sampling of the recipes are below:
- Air Fryer Pickles
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer French Fries
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- Air Fryer Hand Pies
- Crispy Air Fryer Cod
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Coconut Shrimp
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Peruvian Chicken (also check out this green sauce that is amazing to go with it!)
- Fried Chicken Salad
- Spicy Cauliflower Bites
- Homemade Chicken Tenders
- Homemade Beef Jerky
How to Clean Your Deluxe Air Fryer
- Remove the door to easily clean the inside and prevent drips inside the door.
- Remove the cooking trays and removable shield and wash in hot, soapy water or in dishwasher.
- Clean the inside of the Deluxe Air Fryer after cooking by wiping it down with a dishcloth after it’s cooled.
- Remove the drip tray and hand wash only.
- For any residue build-up, use a soft sponge with Norwex Cleaning Paste to remove.
Cooking with the Deluxe Air Fryer is easy for teens, adults, older adults, cooking for families and cooking for one or two servings as well. To purchase your Deluxe Air Fryer, head to my website. Your purchase supports my small business and I thank you! Contact me if you would like to get a discount with a fun online cooking party with your friends.
I would love to be your personal Pampered Chef consultant, I have a special group just for you to help you with your products and have some fun in the kitchen. Request to join my Jen’s Joyful Kitchen group!
And LIKE my Facebook Page for more videos, specials and recipes.