I want to share something with you that has changed both my kitchen and my life. This past summer, I had been looking to grow my business with my family in mind – and your family too. I wanted – and felt a real calling – to teach real moms how to create a nourishing meal for your families with hands-on cooking classes, plus I wanted a flexible schedule, and I wanted to be able to earn money while having fun! So I joined Pampered Chef, as an independent kitchen consultant.
Here’s how I can help you:
- Whether you see a Pampered Chef kitchen tool you want to order on my weekly Facebook Live @ 5 videos – contact me.
- Maybe you want to host your own Pampered Chef virtual party or in-home cooking class – contact me.
- Or maybe you want to wear the Pampered Chef apron and change your life and those around you, too! — contact me.
And did you know there are six ways to wear the apron?
- Short term consultant (saving for something specific and then leaving the business when goal accomplished – think braces, college, car, whatever!)
- Hobbyist (just wants to add fabulous tools to his/her own kitchen and takes a few orders from friends every month to stay active!)
- Catalog consultant (just holds catalog parties for friends)
- Virtual consultant (does online cooking classes and never leaves the house)
- Part time consultant (works one day a week by having a cooking class in someone’s home…still has another full time job)
- Full time consultant … (this is the job with unlimited earning potential, teaching cooking classes twice weekly or more)
Pampered Chef consultants change lives for the better – you earn money on your own schedule – what fits your life.
And the mission of Pampered Chef aligns with my mission:
[Tweet “Inspiring others to create satisfying, stress-free meals fit for the way you live using the power of cooking to bring people together. @jenhaugen”]
Don’t you love this?!
If this speaks to you and you want to learn more, just leave a comment and I will personally email you so we can chat further. I can’t wait to hear what you think!