Everything you need to know that my most successful hosts do to make their cooking party worth it – lots of friends, lots of fun, and lots of free product for YOU as the host! And when I say free products, I want to spoil you with over $200 in free products, give you 5 half price items, an unlimited discount of 30% off, and an item for 60% off! Can you handle that? Start making your wish list!
This party above shows you what I mean. We had so much fun making Grilled Spinach, Basil and Honey Flatbread with a Kale Salad. My host did a wonderful job overinviting lots of friends and family which led to a great turnout (about 30-40% of those invited will attend). And when the guests checked out, they exclaimed about how much fun they had! That’s exactly what we want. And my host was even more surprised when she learned what the host rewards were – she is in my hostess hall of fame!
I want you to be thrilled with your party – absolutely thrilled! And I want your friends and family to be glad they attended. Here’s what works for my most successful hosts:
- Be VERY excited and SHARE it!! Why wouldn’t you be? You get to have your friends over for a fun time learning about food and cooking and the best tools for your kitchen! Text all your friends and family right now! Say this: Hey friend! What are you doing Tuesday night? I’ve fallen in love with Pampered Chef products for my kitchen and I know you will too! I would love for you to come to my party, my consultant is going to be teaching us some great ways to start the new year off right with healthy meal ideas for busy people! Can you make it?
- Keep inviting until the day of your party! The more you invite, the more will be likely to come – don’t worry, they won’t all come, which is why we over-invite! Aim for 12 adult guests (not counting couples) or more to be at your party! My most successful hosts invite at least 40 friends and family. In fact, my super hosts invite 50-60 guests, and they have amazing parties! (Extra bonus tip – you can invite people that don’t live near you!)
- Keep track of those you invite using the Party Planner in your packet – simply record yes, no’s and maybe’s. If a guest says NO, no problem! Offer them the option of either looking at the catalog (if you are close to them) or sending them the online link to place an order. This is key – not everyone knows they can still order even if they don’t attend. (Bonus tip: those who can’t come are quite often the ones that want to have their own party too! Ask them, and you get an extra coupon to use on anything in the catalog when they do!)
- Collect outside orders! My most successful hosts collect about 5-8 orders before their party even begins from those who can’t attend or from passing the catalog around at the office or at family gatherings – guess what that means? Your free shopping spree changes dramatically in a positive way!
- And last but not least, remind, remind, remind. Just like the dentist calls to remind us of our appointment, it’s SO important to remind those you invited about your party. It literally can make or break your party!! If they previously told you YES or MAYBE, then call them or text them that you can’t wait to see them TWO days before your event. If it’s two days before your event and you haven’t heard from them at all – call them or text them – don’t be afraid! People get busy and they forget even with the best intentions. There’s nothing worse for you as the host than having no one show up. I don’t want you to be disappointed!
This really sums it all up. And it’s really that easy. Don’t overthink it – I’m here to help you. I love working with my hosts to have the best party ever!
P.S. One last tip – make your wish list on my website so you know exactly what you want when it’s time to shop!
Here you go: http://www.pamperedchef.com/pws/jenhaugen